January 1, 2023
assure those affiliated with Kindred Circle Care LLC of our commitment and realization of our obligation not only to meet but to exceed most existing privacy standards.
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. If you have not registered with us and want to ensure that you are updated with the latest changes, we advise you to visit this page frequently. If you are a registered user, we will notify you via email of any changes or updates made to this Policy. If, at any point in time, Kindred Circle Care LLC decides to use any personally identifiable information on file in a manner vastly different from that stated.
When this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option to permit the use of their information in this different manner. This Policy applies to Kindred Circle Care LLC, and it governs any data collection and usage by us. Through the use of https://kindredcirclecare.com/, you consent to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Please note that this Policy does not govern the collection and use of information by companies that Kindred Circle Care LLC
the privacy policies and conditions of any website you choose to use or frequent to understand better how websites garner, make use of, and share the information collected.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
- Why we collect personally identifiable data and the legal basis for such collection;
- How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
- Security procedures are in place to protect against the misuse of your information.
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us. However, if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with products or services. This website collects various types of information, such as:
● Voluntarily provided information, including your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information, etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you requested.
● Information automatically collected when visiting our website may include cookies, third-party tracking technologies, and server logs.
In addition, Kindred Circle Care LLC may have the occasion to collect non-personal, anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race, and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP
address, or type of operating system, will assist us in providing and maintaining superior service. Kindred Circle Care LLC may also deem it necessary, from time to time, to follow websites that our users may frequent to gleam what types of services and products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Please rest assured that this site will only collect the personal information you knowingly and willingly provide us through surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. This site intends to use personal information only for the requested purpose, and any other use expressly provided for in this Policy.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
● To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
● To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
● To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
● To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research when we have your consent to do so;
● To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The data we collect from you will be stored no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information would be determined based on the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant, the length of time
it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or
associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
Kindred Circle Care LLC does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties. Kindred Circle Care LLC may collect and may use personal information to assist in the operation of our website and ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiableinformation as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you fromhttps://kindredcirclecare.com/
Kindred Circle Care LLC may also be in contact with you with regard to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current, potential, or future services that may be offered.
Disclosure of Information
Kindred Circle Care LLC may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
● as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
● in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
● in the aggregate with other information in such a way that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
● as required by law or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
● to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
● as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service on our website;
● as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Kindred Circle Care LLC.
Kindred Circle Care LLC greatly respects your privacy. We maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for nonmarketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in Kindred Circle Care LLC
products and services or changes to this Policy). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other
public means to post a notice.
Children under the age of 13
Kindred Circle Care LLC’s website is not directed to and does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from, children under the age of thirteen (13). Suppose it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13). In that case, we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of suchinformation. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website, please email wish to unsubscribe to
firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to unsubscribe or opt out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt out. Kindred Circle Care LLC will continue to adhere to this Policy concerning any personal
information previously collected.
Links to Other Websites
Our website does contain links to affiliates and other websites. Kindred Circle Care LLC does not claim nor accept responsibility for any privacy policies, practices, and/or procedures of different websites. Therefore, we encourage all users and
visitors to be aware when they leave our website and to read every website’s privacy statements that collect personally identifiable information. This Policy applies only and solely to the information collected by our website.
Notice to European Union Users
Kindred Circle Care LLC’s operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) and sent to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the
EU-US Privacy became operational on August 1, 2016. This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data is transferred to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies certified in the US under the Privacy Shield.) By providing us with personal information, you consent
to its storage and use as described in this Policy.
Your Rights as a Data Subject
Under the regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) of the EU you have certain rights as a Data
Subject. These rights are as follows:
● The right to be informed: this means we must inform you of how we intend to use your data, and we do this through the terms of this Policy.
● The right of access means you have the right to request access to the data we hold about you, and we must respond to those requests within one month. You can do this by sending an email to email@example.com.
● The right to rectification means that if you believe some of the data we hold is incorrect, you have the right to correct it. You can do this by logging into your account with us or emailing your request. You can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
● The right to erasure: you can request that the information we hold about you be deleted, and we will comply unless we have a compelling reason not to, in which case you will be informed of the reason. You can do this by sending an email to email@example.com.
● The right to restrict processing means you can change your communication preferences or opt out of certain communications. You can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
● The right of data portability means you can obtain and use our data without explanation. If you wish to request a copy of your information, contact us at email@example.com.
● The right to object: this means you can file a formal objection with us regarding our use of your information concerning third parties or its processing where our legal basis is our legitimate interest in it. To do this, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to the rights above, please rest assured that we will always aim to encrypt and anonymize your personal information whenever possible. We also have protocols in place in the unlikely event that we suffer a data breach, and we will contact you if your personal information is ever at risk. For more details regarding our security protections, see the section below or visit our website at https://kindredcirclecare.com/.
Kindred Circle Care LLC takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the
website, your information is protected online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (e.g., credit card information), that information is encrypted and securely transmitted to us. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The Company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and
Acceptance of Terms
continued use of our website following proper notification or the posting of any updates or changes to our terms and conditions shall mean that you agree and accept such changes.
How to Contact Us
at the following email, telephone number, or mailing address:
Telephone Number: 5419472088
Kindred Circle Care LLC
8 N E St
The data controller responsible for your personal information for GDPR compliance is:
8 North E St Lakeview OR 97630
COPPA Compliance Disclosure:
that could lead to law enforcement actions, including civil penalties.
not only your practices but also the practices of any others collecting personal information on your site or service — for example, plug-ins or ad networks;
that you won’t require a child to disclose more information than is reasonably necessary, that they can review their child’s personal information, direct you
to delete it, and refuse to allow any further collection or use of the child’s information and the procedures to exercise their rights); (iv) give parents “direct
notice” of your information practices before collecting information from their children; and (v) obtain the parents’ “verifiable consent” before collecting, using
these requirements or is otherwise based out of California, you must comply with the needs of the CCPA or risk facing fines, sanctions, and civil
penalties. For more information about CCPA and its requirements, please visit https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml.